The Keyvision platform allows the building managers at all 4 of the M-City residential towers to maintain a high standard of operational efficiency and all through the convenience of a dashboard that integrates all features of member management, communications and facility management into the one cloud-based tool.
The M-City branded mobile app gives residents a convenient way to book facilities, receive important communications from building management, as well as notifications and special deals from local retailers that elevates the living experience at M-City.
For more information on how Keyvision can support your unique project, contact our team today.
Keyvision was approach to offer a solution that could provide them a single product with the ability to cater for each sector and seperate access entries for management yet provide a single entry point from the residents / staff / customers side.
The residential space also required to be split into four independent entries point but with the ability to have a single management source across all four. It also required to allow for some users access restriction depending on the tower and facilities bookable ability.
M-City completion was right during COVID-19 lockdown, which presented another challenge itself. They require a booking system that could cater for residents organising their move in dates but also manage facilities bookable capacity and restrictions.
They also required a real-time communication tool to keep residents up to date with any news that affected them and their living situation at M-City as the government had restriction and ease of restrictions during COVID-19 lockdown.
M-City also required a platform that could grow as the stages of the project were completed. First one was the inclusion of retailers and how to engage them with residents and staff from the commercial office space. The second part would be to provide the commercial staff an access point to M-City app where they can access special offers to them, receive update news, local events and ability to order food via the mobile app. Lastly it will require a visitors app where customers can access centre information, special offers and exclusive content for them
• A starting point for residents who have purchased a property in M-City but haven’t moved in yet whilst development was still happening to keep them informed of site construction updates & completion.
• Offer a single platform that could cater for all different aspects of the project (residential, commercial and retail)
• Ability for the 4 different towers to work together from the backend platform, but separately form the end users side (mobile app)
• Ability to promote retail offers to residents for better engagement
– Ability for residential towers to shared a bookable system for when residents move in / out
– Ability to manage facility booking capacity in response for COVID-19 restrictions
– Ability to communicate real-time with residents to keep them up to date with relevant information during COVID-19 lockdown
• Ability to schedule maintenance events across all buildings in a single entry point
• Ability for retailers to promote special offers directly to residents.
• Ability for residents to order food from M-City retail food court via their M-City app
Kindred by Keyvision modular structure was able to easily adapt its framework for each facet of M-City unique structure. It provided an umbrella project structure with main entry point to their project portfolio and also individual access point to each party of the project all under one platform.
Kindred by Keyvision booking systems was able to manage the complexities of the different booking types and requirements needed for the project. Focusing a big part on providing a solution for access restriction once a facility had reach capacity and ensuring users provide needed information for contact tracing.
The platform has a real-time communication system that can segregate relevant information so specific users groups which assisted management and users to be connected and up-to-date with relevant information to them as things were constantly changing during COVID-19 lockdown and ease of restriction.
• System categories for restriction access and personalised communication
• Reserved bookings – to manage facilities that require capacity tracking
• Help Desk – for better service and directory communication between residents and BM
• Tenants end of lease reminders
• Modular framework for each part of the project
• Pre-settlement engagement with purchasers during COVID-19
•A future proof structure that will allow them to add on entry points as the project is being developed.